“To be effective, leaders must have the qualities and attitudes essential to work in a group setting.” ~ Meg Whitman; American business executive, political activist and donor.
This is PART 2 of a short series of blogs on Mastermind Leadership from a book I am writing, titled: “Inner Wealth. Outer Wealth.,” which deals with the spiritual, mental, and physical processes of all success achievement in life.
–Earlier, I talked about the core of mastermind and the Individual Mastermind.
I mentioned that Leadership is the association of energies living in your consciousness to self-discipline your mortal mind and lead your absolute focus to target in spite of space and time anomalies. The value of leadership brings the strength and structure of the mastermind you need to develop your idea from thought-form into actual dynamic delivery, and this entails as well the mastermind alliance with other people which carry the same ambition and intention. This blog talks about then Collective Mastermind.
These are some specific thoughts following this matter:
1) When you further expand your mastermind in the search for others to join you, do not settle for others just because they are friends or family, or because they just need to do something with their own lives; but, instead respect your own vision and commitment by associating with people which shares exactly the same core values and driving force you do, no less than the best is required for success. This might seem strict and cold, but the reason behind this rigorous process is based on pure excellence, quality, emotional connection, creative management of the vision you have fashioned, and the attraction of that success you are looking for. You have designed your vision of success with careful effort and profound love, so do not entrust your vision to just anybody. And I always say to myself, “Good enough just doesn’t cut it, excellence does.”
2) When you choose or locate the people you will be talking into join you, you must transform yourself in the most passionate and driven, energetic and committed person you know, because this will create the best inner and outer atmosphere to convey your thoughts and intentions into people, this process will also keep you self-motivated and ready to transfer that value from within you into the mastermind group. People respond to great emotional content and to the fulfilled need of feeling important, so your job is to make them feel they can bring expertise and value (a feeling of importance within themselves) through the emotional content in your delivered speech.
3) Believe it or not, the way you dress and articulate your thoughts matter, so when you talk about your vision with yourself and with others you need to feel like you are honoring those thoughts and ideas. People need to feel this commitment as well, and not just feel it but become part of this noble and ambitious process. The way you talk and dress gives that needed boost of serious mental planning and steely determination to your vision before yourself and others. Always remember, carry yourself and your speech with good pride and deep love, and people will be attracted to your ideas and vision like some sort of magic.
4) Before you deliver your presentation or speech to people, make sure you have analyzed and planned specifically what they will be getting in return for their alliance with you. It could be some promotional tool, some percentage incentive, some level partnership, some boost to their sales, or even some fixed payment; but whatever it is, be precise and put attention to detail, and most importantly make sure you are clear on your purpose to create value for them. Like I said before, nobody does anything for free; whether emotional or mental gain, whether material or spiritual gain, it is your main job to produce the best exchange in your mastermind group as the excellent leader you need to be. Extraordinary success calls only upon extraordinary people; therefore, you must breathe and live this each day with your whole heart and with your whole mind.
5) Engage people with great mastery (believe in yourself, in the unique persona beyond your intellect), find whatever makes you unique and practice it, own it and nourish it, even if you do not think is attractive enough. See, in this day and age, people, even good and smart people, behave like drones, live in fear and embarrassment to be truly unique, always reciting ideas and speeches from memory and following others in the way they do things; however, the fact stands on its own, if you are to innovate or propose any venture at all towards success, then, it must be yours, and only yours, uniquely you, emotional you, your very presence, your very energy, and make it loud and known to people. This is how you stand out from the ordinary crowd, and this is your ticket to all success in life—i.e., financial, mental, and spiritual success. Never be afraid to emanate your spiritual strength and emotional power onto others, because unleashing this makes you truly unique and worth the time of others, because unleashing this makes you powerful and valuable in a society which really lacks uniqueness and originality.
Furthermore, you want to spread real love and motivate others into being their very best?? There is only one authentic way to do it, the rest is just the illusion of the ego to make you feel good about yourself. The only way to help others see their own value and power is through your own winning attitude, through unleashing your own energy, and through being really proud and loud and celebrating that with them (because this process is highly contagious, it elevates the human spirit).
6) Once you have your partners or people joining you, or interested deeply in your ideas, you must arrange to meet regularly (whether in person, by phone, by mail, or by social network, depends on your business and situation). But, and I cannot stress this enough, whatever your situation is or style of communication in the new relationship, the mastermind process has to be based on harmony and profound connection, and you as a good leader must build very powerful emotional content at a slow pace, that means trust and value through time and effort; and that is, people may intellectually agree and be on your side, but it is not intellect what moves people to connect deeply and work passionately (and stay on a definite goal), but emotions rule over intellect, and so emotions build through time and persistence. Do not rush deeper emotional connection, for the greatest and most meaningful things in life are born out of the heart and not out of the intellect—i.e., the intellect is an important tool to build, yes, but the heart is the powerful magic which creates greatness in the world.
So, ask yourself, “What do I want in my world—to achieve the acceptable or to achieve true greatness…?? If your answer is to achieve true greatness, then do not rush the process but be persistent in your determination. Remember, whether as a businessman or as lover, this is the universal rule to be truly great and extraordinary.
7) Since at this time you have already committed yourself 100% upon reaching the best mastermind to success, then you have committed yourself 100% to step into the shoes of a true leader, for they are both two sides of the same coin; for this, you will have to listen and acknowledge the ideas and enthusiasm of the people who have joined you, even if the ideas or opinions you listen to are not highly creative or specially tailored to your vision. Never dismiss, ignore, or humiliate someone’s ideas or opinions; because this is one of the big reasons why people never truly succeed, why there are divorces, why there are different problems in the world today. As a true and powerful leader, you must not feed your ego in feeling yourself superior in any way, even if your vision and ideas are great and your talents are vast; like so, a true and powerful leader leads others to feel themselves important and valued within the scope of their individual capacities.
In my own experience, I have learned to see beyond my own creative talents, beyond my own ego, to understand and acknowledge the talents of others; furthermore, I admit this is a constant process in me, not that easy to maintain, but if you want others to feel comfortable around you and work by your side, then, there is no other way. Human beings accomplish more and greater things when they work together towards the same goal.
Tomorrow, PART 3 of Mastermind Leadership, about mastermind persistence and its greater organization.
Follow me on my Facebook personal page: https://www.facebook.com/asa.rodrigue…
Follow me on Tumblr: http://tumblr.com/blog/thegodwithinblog
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Thegodwithin1
Follow me on blogger: http://asarodriguez.blogspot.com/
Follow me on my Facebook public page: https://www.facebook.com/AsaRodriguez35/
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/asa-rodri…
Follow me on my film’s page, “The Loose Damned”: https://www.facebook.com/theloosedamn…